About Me

     My name is James Alexander. I am 21 years old living in Albany, Oregon. This is my blog for my marketing class for my second year at LBCC. I'm working towards my visual communications degree, but it will probably take me a third year to complete. I took a year off after high school to save up to move out. My household is me, my girlfriend, and our three cats (I will include pictures). My hobbies include wargame painting, drawing, video games (FPS, Adventure, Puzzle), tabletop games (Warhammer and D&D), and walking around cities/towns. I haven't ever left the west coast, but I really want to. My dream is to go to Australia. Not a super cool dream, but I think it'd be super cool to explore. 


Comments

  1. James, a cool dream is any dream that you want! I think it would be amazing to go to Australia!
    Glad to have you in class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts